04 Feb What a Year It’s Been!
This month we are excited to celebrate the first anniversary of the opening of the 25N Coworking space in Geneva, Illinois. Our first year is replete with stories of member collaboration and accomplishments. We can’t wait to share our successes and plans for the future with you—please join us for our celebration on Friday, February 19!
Membership experience, building community and providing an innovative productive workspace are our #1 priority. During our first year we have listened and watched a lot—and learned much. Here is a sampling of what we know about our members…
As the year progressed, so did we. We were fortunate to open our doors with a number of founding members. More exciting, however, is that we exceeded our first year growth goal by over 80%! Read on to learn more about 25N today.
Did you know @25N:
- The 10-day punch card is now 20 half-days—more flexibility at the same price
- Members have the option to pay their membership fees on a monthly basis versus annual
- Created 3 tiers of corporate memberships with solutions for team spaces and branch offices
- Added a virtual mail option for resident coworkers
- Developed a membership benefits package of 25N Collaborators
- Provides meaningful connections plus added value and special offers for members only
- Has half-hour time slots available to members for business consulting services
- Signature programing includes monthly Pitch + Catch, weekly Think Tank, and an annual What’s Your Story? Awards
- New website has a blog—featuring 25N members!
- Expanded to the second floor
During 2015, we were thrilled when 25N Coworking was given the Mayor’s Choice Award during the Merchant Holiday Kickoff Breakfast sponsored by the Geneva Economic Development Department. In his statement, Geneva Mayor Kevin Burns said, “Mara’s energy, creativity and love of community are reflected in every aspect of 25N Coworking. What was once a tired corner of our central business district is now a hub of activity that benefits all of Geneva.”
The Daily Herald Business Ledger also honored Mara Hauser, community founder and chief executive officer of 25N Coworking, with an Entrepreneurial Excellence Award for innovation. Additionally, our community manager, Meagan Schoenrock, was designated a Best Under 40 award winner from the Kane County Chronicle. What a year!
Mara’s energy, creativity and love of community are reflected in every aspect of 25N Coworking. What was once a tired corner of our central business district is now a hub of activity that benefits all of Geneva.
—Mayor Kevin Burns
For 2016 we’ve updated our services and pricing, along with other improvements. Some of these changes:
- Added support staff to support growth
- Included additional SideKick partners, innovators and collaborators
- Last year, through the support of our SideKicks, we were able to shop local and contribute tens of thousands of dollars to the local economy and these valuable partners’ businesses.
- Offer bundled meeting room packages with lower pricing and separate concierge service options
- Membership is now called Club 25N. Club-level users are recognized on the community wall and receive a growing list of member-only benefits.
- Rebranded workspace use options
- Added team room options for people who do or do not work together
Thank you to Club 25N members, users, Collaborators, SideKicks, partners, supporters and everyone who offered encouragement during this journey. We sincerely appreciate every referral you send our way, sharing in your accomplishments, and your commitment to the 25N community. We are excited to continue to support you and your business—cheers to a successful year two!